Like her little sister, this new 350W INNOTECH Grow light is of exceptional quality. They are valid for INNOTECH Grow light 350w ballasts, as well as any 315w ballast on the market, having a much longer durability than any other 315W bulb.
In the case of the 350W LEC lamps of the ProLumen line, they reach 119 Lm per watt, far exceeding the 113 Lm and 115 Lm per watt of the vast majority of other bulbs on the market. Adding a total of 37,500lm for the 315w, and 41,666 Lm for the 350w.
Same quality line as the rest of INNOTECH Grow light LEC CMH bulbs. The ceramic powder with which their bows are made is French ceramic powder of the highest quality. Ideal for all stages of cultivation.
- Promotes a higher rate of metabolic activity and resin production through the use of UV and far red 730nm spectra
- Blue light for healthy growth and increased plant robustness
- Low heat generated and longer improved service life
- Redder than most competitive bulbs
- High flux output of Lumens
- One of the richest flowering spectrum lamps on the market, with a CRI of 90 It can be used for the entire life cycle of a plant, growth and flowering
- Higher spectral quality than HPS / MH bulbs
- Produces more photosynthetic active radiation [PAR] per watt than standard HPS / MH bulbs, and most CMHs on the market
- More lumens and optimized spectral distribution for better photosynthesis
Bulb performance and data